The University leaders:
The President, H.E. Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Asimi
From 1430 to 1438 AH.
• The establishment of the university, the administrative and academic structure, and the campus infrastructure.
• Supporting scientific research, research chairs (2 research chairs), and signing a number of contracts, agreements, and partnerships in the academic and research field.
• Achieving qualitative excellence in supporting scientific research and scientific publishing, introducing a program to support research groups.
• Launching and implementing the university's first strategic plan.
• Digital transformation of many systems and services, and the main portal of the university.
• The university obtained academic accreditation.
• Inaugurating the university hospital and opening advanced medical clinics such as dental clinics.
• The university obtained the ISO 9001 certificate.
• Opening new health, scientific and humanitarian departments in the various branches of the university.
• Unifying the university's study plans.
• The university ranked second among Saudi universities in the use of the digital library for the second year in a row.
• Inaugurating the central laboratory at the College of Science and Humanities in Al-Kharj.
• The university started admission for postgraduate studies for the first time at the university.
• The university ranked second among 150 government agencies in the sixth measure of electronic transformation.
• Establishing university endowments.
• The university won second place in the Digital Excellence Award.
• The university’s association with "Jamea System", as one of six universities.
• Inauguration of the Intellectual Awareness Unit at the University "Towards an Aware University".
• Achieving place number 14th in electronic transformation at the level of government agencies in the Kingdom.
• Winning two golds and a silver in the second international exhibition of innovations in Turkey.
The President, H.E. Prof. Abdulaziz Al-Hamid
From 1438 to 1442 AH.
• Completing the university building projects in the branches colleges.
• Signing a number of memorandums of understanding, cooperation, and community partnerships between Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University and other parties.
• Signing the institutional accreditation contract between PSAU and the NCAAA.
• Launching the Clinical Skills and Simulation Unit at the College of Medicine.
• Achieving first place among the kingdom universities in the academic cooperation program with Dell EMC.
• Inaugurating student housing in the university city.
• Launching a project towards an Aware University in its second edition.
• Launching the e-scientific journals system at the university.
• The university's contribution to the establishment of the Shams electronic platform.
• The university won the 2018 Catalyst Award for Leading Change.
• Launching the security surveillance cameras project.
• Launching the Entrepreneurship Program (Rowad) at the university.
• Launching the new version of the electronic transaction flow system.
• The College of Computer Science and Engineering obtained international academic accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Engineering and Technology.
• Accreditation of five academic programs in the College of Applied Medical Sciences and the German Authority for International Academic Accreditation.
• Launching the electronic human resources system "Mawared".
• Approval of the second edition of the strategic plan of the university 2030.
• Excellence Award in e-learning for the third stage.
• Institutional accreditation of the review team for institutional accreditation from the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation.
• Launching the project of authoring university courses.
• Obtaining accreditation from the American College of Surgeons as a training center.
• Opening of the Digital Content Development Center at the Deanship of Information Technology and Distance Education.
• Achieving remarkable growth in scientific publishing and qualitative research achievements.
• Launching the university's e-portal "the second version".
• Launching the e-services portal for third-party agreements and partnerships.
• Establishment of the Office of Data Management and AI.
• Inauguration of the Corona Vaccine Center at the University Hospital.
• The Inauguration of the faculty housing mosque and the students housing mosque.
The President, Prof. Abdulrahman Al-Talhi
From 1442 AH until now.
• Signing a number of memorandums of understanding, cooperation, and community partnerships between PSAU and other parties.
• Completing the university building projects.
• Signing partnership agreements for university endowments.
• Obtaining academic accreditation for a number of university faculties.
• The inauguration of the Department of Endoscopy of the Digestive System at the University Hospital.
• The university achieved the 23rd place out of 371 government entities in the maturity of e-services.
• Launching PSAU strategy for program accreditation.
• Signing accreditation contracts for 24 academic programs with the Education and Training Evaluation Authority.
• Launching the developed e-services portal for external agreements and partnerships.
• Launching the strategic plan of the Research Institute.
• The university became the first Saudi university to join the Unified Saudi Index (Fahares).
• The university was included for the first time in the "Shanghai" classification in its 2022 edition
• The inauguration of the Center for Autism and Behavioral Disorders at the University Hospital.
• Achieving progress in scientific publishing among Saudi universities.
• Obtaining the first patent through the Saudi Authority for Intellectual Property.
• Launching the portal of promotion service and reward for excellence allowance, and the digital academic advising platform "Wajehni".
• The "Master's Program in Educational Administration and Planning" obtained full programmatic accreditation.
• Launching the Green University initiative to plant 100,000 seedlings.
• The university was a strategic sponsor of the Sustainable Partnerships Conference and the Ministry of Education.
• Holding a recruitment forum at the university.