By using PSAU portal you consent abstaining from the following:
● Upload or Download files that contain software, materials, data, or other information that you do not own or have use license.
● Upload or Download files that contain viruses conducting any procedures that may endanger the portals reliability or continuity.
● Use the portal to send spam emails or any kind of misuse.
● Use any mean to intercept or attempt to intercept the portal’s operation.
● Conduct procedures that may overload the infrastructure of PSAU portal.
● Make announcements through the PSAU portal that may lead to breach legislation of Saudi Arabia.
● Use the portal for a person or other party's Impersonation.
● Publish any material that contains discredit, violation of laws, or violation of Islamic teachings or public morals.
● Post any material that violates or conflicts with the intellectual property rights of others, or collecting or storing personal information about others.
1. Antivirus protection
PSAU makes its best to check and test the contents of this portal, and you must always commit to running an anti-virus program on all materials downloaded from the Internet. The university is not responsible for any loss, interruption or damage to your data or your computer, which it may happen during the connection to this portal, or when using material from this portal.
2. Claim Waiver
PSAU portal, electronic services, information, materials and functions therein or that can be accessed through the portal are provided for personal use "as is" and "as available" without any endorsement, promises or guarantees of any kind.
PSAU does not guarantee or bear responsibility for any interruptions, errors or excesses that may arise from the use of this portal, its contents, or its subdomains.
The user has no right to own any communications or information that he may send through this portal or the right to own its confidentiality. Any use or interaction with this portal does not give the user any rights, licenses, or any privileges of any kind.
The online e-services provided by the PSAU portal and obtaining information regarding registration or various services are provided only to facilitate access to services. Thus, you fully acknowledge that communications over the Internet may be subject to interference or interception by others, and that the information provided through the portal will be approved.
Accordingly, dealing with this portal remains under your own responsibility. The university in any case will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind that you may incur due to your use or visit to the portal, or your reliance on any content in the portal, or as a result of for any delay in operation, connection failure, internet access problems, equipment or software malfunctions, behaviour or ideas of anyone who accesses this portal.
Therefore, you hereby acknowledge and consent that your exclusive and only means of treating any damage or loss that may occur as a result of your surfing or use of this portal is to refrain from using it or surfing it.
The responsibility of the faculty member’s website and the content posted on it lies upon the owner of the site. He is the only one who has access to his content with a username and password of his own.
The responsibility of the portal pages content lies on the data entry persons, administrators of such pages, and persons how have access to these pages with username and password.
The Deanship of IT and Distance Learning is intitled, according to its discretion, to terminate, restrict or suspend your right to use the portal and use its services without notice and for any reason, including violation of the terms and conditions of use or any other behaviour that the Deanship may consider, according to its own discretion, illegal or harmful to others. In case of termination, you will not be authorized to use the portal.
PSAU has the right (without obligation) to monitor any content entered by the user and to delete, remove or edit any submitted materials that violate these terms and conditions.