The e-portal of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU) serves as an interface displaying the services offered to beneficiaries. To ensure the secure use of the portal by all parties, your access and use of this portal are subject to the terms and conditions of use.
Your use of the portal implies your acknowledgment and agreement to these terms and conditions, including any continuous modifications. The General Administration of IT may change or modify the usage policy from time to time without prior notice. In case of such modifications, the General Administration of IT will display them through the portal. The continued use of the portal signifies the user's agreement to these modifications.
- Users are required to review the usage policy to stay informed about any changes each time they intend to use the portal.
Usage of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University (PSAU) Portal:
Usage Policy for PSAU e-Portal:
- File Management: Uploading or downloading files on this portal containing viruses or engaging in any activity that may impact the integrity, reliability, or continued availability of information within the PSAU portal is strictly prohibited.
- Email Usage: Use of this portal for sending unwanted emails or any form of misuse that adversely affects the university's portal is strictly prohibited.
- Interference Prevention: Utilizing any means, software, or action to intercept or attempt to intercept the proper functioning of the PSAU e-Portal is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive Load: Performing any action that imposes an undue or inappropriate burden, adversely affecting the infrastructure of the PSAU e-Portal, is strictly prohibited.
- Compliance with Laws: Advertising on the PSAU e-Portal for any activity or service that puts the university in violation of applicable laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is strictly prohibited.
- Commercial Advertising: Advertising on the PSAU e-Portal for any commercial activity with the aim of financial gain is strictly prohibited.
- Identity Impersonation: Using the portal for identity theft or impersonation of other individuals is strictly prohibited.
- Content Restrictions: Publishing any material that tarnishes reputation, violates laws, contradicts Islamic teachings, or goes against public ethics is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual Property: Posting any material that conflicts with or contradicts the intellectual property rights of others, or collecting/storing personal information about others, is strictly prohibited.
Certain sections of the portal are accessible only to the following users:
- University students
- Faculty members
- University staff, including administrators
Upon registration, you agree that the information you provide is true, complete, and accurate. You also agree not to register or attempt to access the site using someone else's name.
Registered users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password. Users bear full responsibility for all activities that occur under their username. We do not accept responsibility for any loss, alteration, or damage to user data resulting from unauthorized access to the user data stored in the university portal.
The portal serves as an electronic platform for the dissemination of information to all members and sectors of the university. Consequently, it must be utilized for the benefit of the university, its members, and its various sectors, without compromising the university's reputation or exposing individuals to legal accountability. This is achieved through adherence to the following:
- All content published on the portal must comply with copyright laws, including but not limited to:
- Any electronic materials not owned by the page owner and with copyright rights.
- Research published in scientific conferences and journals.
- Books and writings available in any electronic format.
Content should not include:
- Offensive, abusive, racist, or threatening language, whether in text, image, or idea.
- Violations of state and university regulations or societal norms.
- Infringements on the privacy of others in any form.
- Language Standards:
- Adherence to language rules used in creating pages or electronic materials, ensuring their correctness and freedom from errors.
Regularly updating the content of pages and materials, including news, contact information, phone numbers, email addresses, material descriptions, and other information.
Termination of Usage:
The General Administration of IT reserves the absolute right to terminate, restrict, or suspend your access to the portal and the use of the services provided through it without notice and for any reason, including the violation of terms and conditions of use or any other behavior deemed by The General Administration of IT, at its sole discretion, to be illegal or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will not be authorized to access the portal.
The responsibility for the content published on the faculty member's website lies with the website owner. The website owner is the sole entity with the authorization to access the website using their unique username and password. The responsibility for the portal pages rests with the data entry personnel and the administrators associated with the university, who have the authorization to access them using their specific username and password.
The e-services provided by PSAU's e-Portal, accessible online for obtaining information regarding registration or various services, are offered solely to facilitate service accessibility. You acknowledge full awareness that internet communications may be subject to interference or interception by third parties, and the information provided through the portal will be relied upon. Consequently, your interaction with this portal remains under your own responsibility, and the university, under any circumstances, will not be accountable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your use or visit to the portal, reliance on any portal content, delays in operation, connectivity disruptions, internet access problems, equipment malfunctions, software issues, behavior, or ideas of any person accessing this portal. Hereby, you acknowledge and agree that your exclusive and sole remedy for any damage or loss resulting from your entry or use of this portal is to refrain from using it or accessing it or discontinuing such use.
Use of Information and Materials:
PSAU reserves the right (without obligation) to monitor and supervise any content entered by the user and to take actions such as deletion, removal, or editing of any materials entered that may violate these terms and conditions.
Top of Form
Protection Against Viruses:
PSAU makes every effort to examine and test the contents of this portal. You are always required to run antivirus software on all materials downloaded from the internet. The university bears no responsibility for any loss, interruption, or damage to your data or computer system that may occur during the connection to this portal or when using material received from this portal.
Top of Form
Intellectual Property Rights:
The design of the website, including images, logos, and databases, is the property of the university, and no entity or individual is permitted to use it in any form.
The university is the sole owner of copyright regarding all content displayed on this website, including the organization and layout of the site and the core encoding programs associated with it.
All information and materials on the pages of this website are subject to intellectual property rights laws, and the university reserves its legal rights against any infringement thereof.
Your use of the portal signifies your awareness and agreement to these terms and conditions, including any continuous modifications. The portal management is not obligated to announce any updates made to these terms and conditions.
Collecting Electronic Information:
The servers of the website automatically collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address when you visit the site. We may also store what is known as cookies.
Top of Form
Collecting Personal Information:
The electronic portal does not collect personal information about you when you visit the portal unless you specifically and knowingly choose to provide us with this information. This personal information may include (but is not necessarily limited to) your name, ID number, email, mobile number, and other information required to provide services to you, such as health and financial information. You are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data you submit to us.
By providing your data and personal information, you fully agree to the storage, processing, and use of that data to improve and enhance the university's services and also by Saudi authorities. When sharing your personal data, it is done through a secure and reliable environment in accordance with the regulations and policies governing it. The university takes additional steps to ensure the protection of your personal data through the signing of data-sharing agreements between the university and other entities, according to specific terms and conditions compliant with principles of data sharing and exchange.
Regulatory Foundations for Collecting and Processing Personal Data:
- Consent: Your explicit consent is sought, and you can withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, you can contact the Data Management Office at the university.
- Legal Compliance: Based on the royal decree establishing PSAU in 1430 H (corresponding to 2009), we collect and process your personal data to achieve our objectives and ensure the success of the educational process.
- Achieving Public Interests: To accomplish the university's goals and fulfill its specific tasks.
Storage of Personal Data:
Your personal data is securely stored within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The retention period and the method of disposal are determined following the data retention procedures.
Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data:
In accordance with the Personal Data Policy, you have the following rights, which primarily depend on the purpose of collecting and processing personal data:
- Right to Access Your Personal Data:
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data through self-service electronic platforms, and you will be provided with it at no cost.
- Right to Correct Your Personal Data:
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if you believe it is inaccurate, incomplete, or incorrect. You can do this by contacting the responsible party within the university, and the data will be reviewed and updated accordingly. You will be notified of any changes.
- Right to Dispose of Personal Data that is No Longer Needed:
- You have the right to request the disposal of your personal data that is no longer needed.
- Right to Restrict Processing for Specific Cases and Limited Time:
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data for specific cases and for a limited period.
- Right to Object to Processing:
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, especially for direct marketing purposes.
For more details on the processing of your personal data and how to exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the Data Management Office in the university using the contact information provided below.
In adherence to best practices for security, and recognizing that safeguarding your data is a significant part of its responsibility, the university would like to remind you of the following:
- Exercise caution not to disclose any personal information unless you verify the identity of the other party. Avoid sharing confidential information over the phone or the internet.
- In case of unauthorized access to your password or confidential information, please contact us immediately.
- Use a secure browser when sharing sensitive data and ensure that your antivirus software is up-to-date.
Department/Team: PSAU - General Administration of IT - Data Management and Artificial Intelligence Office
Phone Number: 0115888888
This portal may contain electronic links to websites or portals that may use methods to protect information and privacy different from those used by us. We are not responsible for the contents, methods, and privacy of these other sites, and we advise you to refer to the privacy notices of those sites.
The external links on the portal are for reference purposes, and the university is not responsible for the contents of external websites.