The Scientific Council of Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University held its sixth session for the academic year 1441H at 10:00 am on Wednesday, 11/6/1441H. the session was headed by Dr. / Abdul Rahman bin Ibrahim Al-Khudairi, Vice-Rector for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research.
The Scientific Council has issued several recommendations regarding:
- The appointment of a number of faculty members of scholarships who obtained a Ph.D.
- Promotion of a number of faculty members to the rank of associate professor.
- Approval of the re-formation of the arbitration committees to examine the scientific production of a number of the university’s teaching staff.
- Approve the formation of committees to examine and arbitrate a book, to count it within the minimum level of promotion.
- Agreeing to pay a reward for excellence to a university faculty member.
- Approve the transfer of a faculty member within the university.
- Approval of the establishment of the Saudi Society for Electronic Warfare at the College of Engineering in Al-Kharj.
- Agreeing to attend training sessions for a number of faculty members.
- Approval of the restructuring of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Sharia Sciences and the Arabic Language at Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University.
At the end of the session, Dr. Al-Khudairi congratulated the faculty members appointed to the positions of assistant professor, as well as promoters to the rank of associate professor on this scientific achievement and wished them more success.